Members of the Wally Byam Caravan Club International’s (WBCCI) Amateur Radio Club elected officers for 2023-2024 at its annual business meeting in Rock Springs, Wyoming during the 66th International Rally for the Airstream Club.
Newly elected club officers are:
- President – Robert Bolling, KW4DT
- 1st VP – Stan Patterson, KK4PF
- 2nd VP – Priscilla Harrell, KC3WIY
- Treasurer and Corresponding Secretary – Ernie Bauer, N4AEW
- Recording Secretary – Mary Ellen Deegan, K9MED
- Director (Term ending 2025) –Roger Peeples, KD6FBF
- Director (Term ending 2024) –Jim Johnson, WW7N
- Club Advisor / Parliamentarian – Jim Cocke, N5RTG
- Silent Key Manager – Bruce Fried, K5YXN
- Webmaster – Steve Padgett, K4NM
- ARRL Liaison – Jim Johnson, WW7N
The WBCCI Amateur Radio Club sponsors the RV Service Nets.